1) Head: memory foam products can prevent or alleviate headaches, migraines, jaw ache, teeth grinding and tinnitus (Ringing in ears).
2) Neck: Correct alignment can alleviate general neck and tension pain, reduce discomfort due to vertebrae, nerve, numbness, Anglicising spondylitis (chronic inflammatory arthritis affecting spinal joints) spondyl arthropathies (like Reiters syndrome and psoriatic arthritis) pains.
3) Shoulders: Can reduce fibromyalgia (fibrositis) and frozen shoulder syndrome problems and pain.
4) Arms and Hands: Can relieve general arm and tennis elbow problems and alleviate pins and needles, numb arms and “dead hand” disorders.
5) Upper Back: Can reduce back, Kyphosis (curvature of the spine) and scoliosis pain and problems
6) Ribs and Rib cage: Correct body posture can alleviate rib and rib cage pains, enhance breathing and therefore ease respiratory problems.
7) Lower Back: Appropriate pelvic/lumbar support can greatly lessen lower back, sciatic, sacroiliac, joint, pubic symphysis, and coccygenic and nerve root pains.
8) Hips: Hip irritations and pain can be lessened by reducing pressure points. Provides excellent support after operations and during recovery.
9) Knees: Can mitigate aching knees, arthritic and cruciate ligament trouble. Provides excellent support after operations.
10) Ankles and Feet: By evenly distributing pressure memory foam mattresses can ease and help problems due to restless leg syndrome, sore ankles and Achilles tendon.